RMT Accountants and Business Advisors was established in 1954 as Robert Miller Tate & Co and today is one of the region’s largest firms of independent accountants and business advisors.
Based in Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne and employing a team of over 80 people, our business is led by six Directors with expertise in a broad range of client services – including auditing and accounting, recovery and insolvency, specialist tax, business advice and corporate finance.
Clients are at the heart of RMT and we believe that no other regional practice offers the breadth of services that we have available.
Our services are built around a deep understanding of what drives your business.
- We will not bombard you with jargon, dazzle you with ‘what ifs’ or sell you the irrelevant.
- We simply deliver the effective results which are essential to the success of your enterprise.
- Working with us will give you access to far more than just the standard accounting services.
- Under one roof we can offer you an extensive range of commercial advice and expertise from some of the most qualified professionals in the country.
- We know that balancing your books can be a mental, physical and financial drain. Give us that burden and we will not only keep your business fighting fit, but give you the tools to grow and develop.
Turning a fledgling firm into an empire is tough but can be considerably easier with first-rate professional support.
Let our Business Services Group carry the burden of taking your company through the difficulties ahead while you concentrate on nurturing it towards success. We cater for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies and offer packages for businesses of any size.
Any recurring work we undertake is charged at an annual rate, which covers unlimited telephone access to our experienced specialists for ad hoc advice. There are no hidden costs for additional work with all extra charges agreed upfront.
If you want to work with the best accountants Newcastle has to offer, feel free to get in touch.
0191 256 9500Get in Touch
Mike joined RMT in 1998, and was appointed Managing Director in 2010. He heads up our specialist recovery and insolvency team.