SMEs located in the North East can attract significant grant funding towards their expansion plans.
With over 15 years’ experience applying for grant funding, successfully securing over £75m grant funding for approximately 100 companies, RMT is ideally positioned to assist you.
The grant takes the form of “free money” with no repayments, interest or equity requirements.
The grant funding is available to SMEs based in Durham, Gateshead, Newcastle, North Tyneside, Northumberland, South Tyneside and Sunderland who are incurring capex and creating jobs.
Typical eligible projects are:
• Upgrade a business by introducing new equipment, technology or processes;
• Modernise, expand or re-organise a business;
• Relocate to larger premises (freehold or leasehold).
RMT are experts at assisting SMEs through the application process, navigating the complex grant and State Aid rules.
A selection of our recent successful grant applications across the UK are as follows:
• Offshore engineers – £1,600,000
• Laser cutting specialists – £125,000
• Brewery – £180,000
• Automotive parts manufacturer – £457,000
• Contact centre – £1,500,000
• IT services provider – £242,000
• Precision engineers – £130,000
• Clothing manufacturer – £175,000
• Offshore fabricators – £5,000,000
If you are considering undertaking a capex or expansion project then please do not hesitate to contact us to explore the opportunity.